Keloid scarring and keloid.
Typically, when our skin injury such as a cut, wound or accidental scald the ears pierced. Our body tries to repair the injured tissue. The repair process that causes scar tissue. The first phase will have swelling. And later gradually faded flat and it takes a month or a year.
But sometimes, if there are certain factors trigger excessive repair and inflammation, such as infection, wound up in a very tight, such as the shoulders or wound healing poorly. The surface characteristics of each individual. This will result in the repair of skin disorders. The keloid (Hypertrophic scar) and keloid keloid (keloid scar) have.
Keloid keloid is.
Keloid scar is a keloid size and thick bulge larger than previously inflicted injuries, for example scars ear piercing. Which started as a small hole. But with the repair of the skin that cause excessive contents chunky embossed hard larger than the wound pierced ears highly original. Though not dangerous tumors But if it is large or in an area. If not treated Will cause the next couple of advantages. Also, keloid keloid also cause itching or hurt.
Keloid from ear piercing
However, keloid keloid does not happen to everyone. Keloid keloid typically occurs in people with dark skin. And those with a family history of keloid ever before.
- 1. The use of a topical ointment present a wide range of commercially available to help treat scars by substances such as onion extract, vitamin E, vitamin and herbal extracts of various kinds. The topical scar that will help new and small, but the scars will not heal the scars of the Bulge, or is it a long time ago.
- The use of silicone gel covering the wound. Works well with new lesions. Prevent the growth of scar
- Injection drug use is an effective treatment can provide effective relief Thick scar. Well collapse Reduces itching at the wound well. But will not help with the red and dark scar. The typical treatment Treatment must be continued every 4-8 weeks to be effective injectable medication used mainly injection drug use, steroid. But in some cases that do not respond to steroid injections. At present, it is used with other drugs. The doctor will consider the nature scar. Response to medication To select an appropriate drug case.
- The surgery Some look for scar treatment Large scar Or do not respond to other treatments. The surgery reduces the size of the scar lump faster. Shortens time to heal after surgery, however, it has to be emerging from the wound following surgery. Prevention of keloid new again.
- Laser therapy Will help soften the scar smaller and lighter color. The use of lasers to cause blood vessels to clot into scar atrophy. The scar has faded quickly and the scar collapsed. Can be combined with drug therapy. The scar better faster.